1. How many wind turbines larger than 0.5MW have been installed since 2007 (inclusive of the year 2007)?
2. For each turbine larger than 0.5MW installed since 2007 (inclusive of the year 2007), please can we request the following information:
* Environmental Statement, Figures and Appendices.
* Any Supplementary Environmental Information (SEI) / Addendum submissions, Figures and Appendices.
* Noise studies for the candidate WTG type.
* Complete planning application, including written application, Design & Access statement, and all plans.
* Planning permission including conditions.
* Documents and plans submitted to discharge conditions
* Approval / notice of conditions being discharged.
* Were there any other consents required – highways etc?
* Has there been any notice of possible enforcement action?
Lease and Options
* Copies of all signed Agreements and side agreements / letters.
Devon County Council do not hold this information. District and Unitary councils are usually the planning authorities that deal with wind turbine applications, we recommend you contact them on the link provided.