* How many adults aged 65+ have applied for respite care in the last five years to date?
We are unable to determine how many adults have applied for respite care as this would not be recorded in a way that would be reportable, unless we manually check every record. There are 137,545 assessments completed in the last five years and even at a few minutes per form, it would take a significant length of time to extract this information and well in excess of the appropriate time limit of 18 hours. Therefore, pursuant to s.12 of the Freedom of Information Act, we are not obliged to provide you with this information.
* How many adults aged 65+ have received respite care in the last five years to date?
There have been 1,767 adults who have received respite care in the last five years.
* How many hours of domiciliary respite care to adults aged 65+ has your local authority offered per week in each of the last five years?
We do not offer respite in a domiciliary setting and we therefore do not hold this information.
* How many days of residential care have been delivered to adults aged 65+ by your local authority in each of the last five years?
Please see the table below:
|Calendar Year||No. of Days Res Care commissioned|
* How many council-run day care centres have been in operation in each of the last five years?
3 in total since 2015
* How many days of care have been offered to adults aged 65+ in council-run day care centres?
Tumbly Hill – Up to 15 places per day, 4 days per week over a 50 week year – 3000 places per year
Woodland Vale -– 6 per day 3 days per week – 50 weeks per year – 900 day spaces per year
Silverhill – 20 per day 4 days per week – 50 weeks per year – 4000 day spaces for the year