* Who are your current Head of Adult Services? What are their contact details?
This information is available online at the Leadership Group
* What is the title of the individual who allocates BIA Assessments? Who is the individual in this role who allocates the BIA assessments?
The Individuals who allocate to Best Interests Assessors under Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) are the DoLS Team Managers.
If it’s allocating to determine Best Interests under s4 of the Mental Capacity Act, then this will be via our Team Manager within our Continuing Health and Social Care Teams
* What is your current backlog of adult assessments? A back log could be considered but is not limited to assessments that are outside of statutory timescales.
There are 1,842 clients on the waiting list (as of 10.10.2021). These are 18+ clients who are allocated to an operational team.
* How many outstanding adult assessments need completing? Please be specific in regard to the below assessments:
o Best Interest Assessments
o Supported Living
o Carers Assessments
o Continuing Health Care CHC Assessments
o Best Interest Assessments: There are 256 of these forms open as of 10.10.2021
o Supported Living: We don’t have specific forms for these types of outcomes and would only know that someone is Supported Living after the assessment is completed
o Carers Assessments: There are 331 of these forms open as of 10.10.2021
o Continuing Health Care CHC Assessments: We do not have specific forms for these types of outcomes and would only know that someone is CHC after the assessment is completed also our case management system wouldn’t hold all of these clients
* Does the council currently have any project of consultancy spend in regard to Children or Adult services? What is the council’s spend in regard to this?
The council does not have any consultancy spend in relation to either Children or Adult services.
* Does the council have any recruitment in regard to children and adult services that takes place outside of their contracted recruitment vendor? e.g. outside of: Matrix, Comensura, Adecco, Hays, Reed, GRI, Connect2, etc
The council has a contract with a neutral vendor organisation named GRI for temporary recruitment. If this vendor contract is unable to supply then we do operate off contract with our temporary recruitment requirements.
* What number of reviews do you currently need completing before the end of this financial year? Please give a break down in regard to what quantity of reviews are from the 2020-21 year and what quantity of reviews are from years prior to this.
3,919. Of these 71% (3,163) are from a previous financial year (based on the completed date of the last assessment and the projected review date (+ 1yr to the last review end date).