The chart below illustrates Devon County Council’s current organisational structure. Please use the links below the chart to find out more about each service.
- Phil Norrey: Chief Executive
- Jennie Stephens: Chief Officer for Adult Care and Health
- Jo Olsson: Chief Officer for Children’s Services
- Meg Booth: Chief Officer for Highways, Infrastructure Development and Waste
- Dr Virginia Pearson: Chief Officer for Communities, Public Health, Environment and Prosperity
- Rachel Gillott: Acting Head of Children’s Social Care
- Dave Black: Head of Planning, Transportation and Environment
- Dawn Stabb: Head of Education and Learning (Deputy Chief Officer)
- Jan Shadbolt: County Solicitor: Chief Officer for Legal, Communications and Human Resources
- Keri Denton: Head of Economy, Enterprise and Skills
- Keri Storey: Head of Adult Care Operations and Health
- Mary Davis: County Treasurer
- Rob Parkhouse: Head of Digital Transformation and Business Support
- Tim Golby: Joint Associate Director of Commissioning
Also reporting to Phil Norrey:
- Roland Pyle, Head of Policy
- Sara Cretney, Head of Organisational Change
New Leadership Charter
Devon County Council’s Leadership Group has been working alongside colleagues from across the Council to develop a new Leadership Charter that sets out our collective ambition, ethos and approach to leadership for everyone at DCC.
The Charter aims to inspire staff and members to work together more effectively and make a real difference to help people live their lives well.