Why not have a relaxed meeting or training event surrounded by 114 acres of woodlands, heathland, grassland, marsh and lake at Stover Country Park. Located 15 minutes from Exeter at Drumbridges roundabout; on the A38 inbetween Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey.
Stover has the following facilities:
- classroom with seating (60) and tables (7)
- whiteboard & flipchart
- display space
- DCC network connection
- standard and digital OHP
- television and video
- slide projector
- kitchen facilities – information regarding catering can be obtained through the rangers office.
Prices for the hire of the venue are:
Devon County Council organisations
Non Devon County Council organisations
- Venue is only available for hire from October to Easter
- Prices quoted include a supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Parking charges are £1.70 for 2 hours and £3.50 for all day.
The income generated from the rental of the classroom is utilised for the maintenance of the park.
If you would like to find out more or want to book the venue then contact one of the rangers on 01626 835236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.