Statutory assessment core training packages 2022-23
The moderation and monitoring cycle in 2022 revealed that many teachers have not accessed recent training in statutory assessment processes. To ensure that all Y2 and Y6 teachers have access to a comprehensive offer for 2022/23, we have outlined a range of highly cost-effective training options below.
We would urge all Y2 and Y6 teachers to engage with training this year to ensure that statutory processes are undertaken accurately and confidently.
KS1 (option 1)
- Attendance for 1 person at a Year 2 statutory assessment training day
- 2 subject specific twilight sessions
KS2 (option 1)
- Attendance for 1 person at a Year 6 statutory assessment training day
- 2 writing standardisation twilight sessions
- 1 face-to-face half day peer moderation session
Note: other options for peer moderation-only and training/subject specific sessions are also available.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."