Communication and Interaction Training
We offer support, advice and guidance for children and young people where Autism and/or Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) is the primary need.
Below is a list of currently available training:
- AET Leading Good Practice – 10 November 2020
- Autism and Girls – 12 November 2020
- Autism and Pathological Avoidance – 5 November 2020
- LEGO Therapy – 26 January 2021
- SLCN Module 1: Understanding and Identifying SLCN – 1 October 2020
- SLCN Module 2: Universal Provision for SLCN – 12 November 2020
- SLCN Network Meetings – Various dates in October
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."