Safeguarding training update
We know that some of you are worried about updating your safeguarding training and are unsure which courses are available at this time.
Our taught courses (safeguarding awareness group 2 and early years child protection refresher and the group 3 core training) are not available at the moment however we our looking at different ways of delivering them.
We would recommend that if you need to update your safeguarding training that you complete one of the following Devon Children and Families Partnership Trust courses:
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding & Child Protection (Group 2 Core) eLearning
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Keeping Children Safe in the Digital World (Group 3)
- Responding to Allegations and Role of the LADO
- Tools to Assess Neglect (Graded Care Profile 2 Training)
To book onto a safeguarding course please visit the DEL training website.
You will need to log into your account in order to book onto training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a DEL account to be created.