What if I’m not satisfied with the actions of the council regarding my request?

If you are unhappy with the way your request was handled your request, or if you are dissatisfied with the response you have received, you may make a complaint to the Council.

If you are still unhappy with your request was handled by the Council, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at:

The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Tel: 01625 545700

Be the first to Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.