Please provide details in respect to your washroom services framework agreement contract.
The details we require are:
1. What are the contractual performance (Key Performance Indicators) KPI’s for this contract?
Service Completion rates.
2. Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful and not successful at the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) stages
There was no PQQ stage. The successful bidder was PHS Limited.
We consider the names of suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were not successful to be exempt under Section 41 of the Freedom of Information Act (information provided in confidence).
Devon County Council is not obliged to provide information that was provided by any other person, if its disclosure would constitute a breach of confidence, and a legal person could bring a court action for that breach of confidence, which would be likely to succeed.
In addition, our view is that it would not be in the public interest to share the names of suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were not successful. This is because sharing this information could jeopardise our ability as a purchasing authority to achieve best value for money.
Therefore, we are withholding this information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Section 43(2): Information is exempt information if its disclosure under this Act would, or would be likely to, prejudice the commercial interests of any person (including the public authority holding it).
3. Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
4. Start date & duration of framework/contract?
1st October 2017 for 6 years.
5. Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
6. Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
There is no further option to extend this contract.
7. Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
No decision has been made to date.
8. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
There is no senior manager outside of Procurement.