Please can you provide me the following information associated with your existing Transport & Engineering Professional Services (TEPS) contract.
1. The volume and splits of work across TEPS discipline areas identified below
2. How many staff are involved with TEPS: both within the internal team (CEDG) and Jacobs for staff numbers and FTEs across the discipline areas identified below
3. What is the understood capital programme over the next five years from 2019 that TEPS would support?
4. The numbers and values of schemes by fee value that have been delivered in the past three years i.e. (£20k, £21-50k, £51-100k, £101-200k, £201-500k, )£500k
The discipline areas that we understand that are provided are as follows:
* Bridges and Highways Structures
* Traffic and Highway engineering
* Environment and ecology
* Flood and water management, Suds
* Transport planning
* Rail planning and engineering
* Road Safety
This information will be published in approximately June or July when this contract will be open to tender. All information for the purposes of the tender will be published online at https://www.supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk/.
Whilst we acknowledge the need to be open, an early disclosure of information would prejudice the forthcoming tender process and this would not be in the public interest.
This information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s.22 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as it will be published in the future.