Location : Stamps Hill near Elburton just before the crossing where they are building Sherford new town, about 30-50 yards prior to Higher Sherford Farm.
Please can you send me:
1)A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
A copy of the highway Safety Manual is available online at: Highway Safety Manual.
We can confirm that, with reference to this manual, Stamps Hill is a Category 6 Local Distributor Road, inspected every 6 months
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
– dates of all safety inspections between 6th December 2019 and 4th February 2020.
– details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
– details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
– details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.
We can confirm that no safety inspections took place between 6th December 2019 and 4th February 2020.