CP1650-18 Residential Short Breaks for Disabled Children & Young People:
* What are the contractual performance KPI’s for this contract?
This tender process did not result in a contract being awarded
* Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
Any suppliers who applied will have the expectation of confidentiality unless the contract was awarded. This information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to section 41 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
* Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
There was no spend as a contract was not awarded
* Start date & duration of framework/contract?
No Contract was awarded
* Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
IG Team I have attached the specification as published which as it was in the public domain I see no reason why we can’t let them have it.
* Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
No extensions available as a contract was not awarded
* Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
There will be no extension as a contract was not awarded
* Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
The Senior Manager responsible for Short Breaks as a whole is the Jo Siney the Senior Manager for Disabled Children’s Services.