I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
* If any, which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets, ownerships and occupations, lease agreements and facilities management (CAFM), and who are your current provider(s)?
Corporate property assets are managed within ‘Connect 2’, a Concerto based system provided via our Property Management Team at South West Norse (SWN). The software is an incidental part of the wider services agreement.
* What is the start date and duration of the contract(s)?
The service agreement between Devon County Council (DCC) and SWN for the provision of facilities management and property services commenced on 1st May 2022 and will come to an end on 30th April 2027.
* Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
Yes, the agreement may be extended for a further five years.
* Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) will be extended or renewed?
* What is the annual value of the contract(s)?
Devon County Council does not hold this information because there is no specific charge for the Concerto system – it is built into the overall charging structure for the service agreement (which is a mixture of fixed fee, percentage of construction costs and time charge depending on the service provided).
* What is the total contract value of each contract?
At this stage and given the variability of the annual pricing, this information is not held by DCC.
* How was the contract(s) procured, e.g., framework/tender?
SWN is a “Teckal” joint venture between DCC and Norse Commercial Services Limited and is exempt from procurement under the Public Contracts Regulation 2015
* Who is the senior officer responsible for these systems?