High Rise Tower Blocks


“Please provide:-

 1.  A list of high-rise tower blocks within your authority

2.  A copy of the latest fire safety assessment for each high-rise tower block under your authority.”


Devon County Council are not responsible for any residential tower blocks in our area and do not, therefore, hold the requested information.  District and Unitary Councils are responsible for social housing and can be contacted directly on the links provided.