1) As of 31/12/2020, how many young people had Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)?
2) As of 31/12/2021, how many young people had Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)?
3) As of 31/12/2021, how many young people with an EHCP were placed in provision in the boundaries of a different local authority?
623 however, it should be noted that Plymouth and Torbay, while included in ‘other Local Authorities’, are in the county of Devon, and are therefore sometimes closer to the young person’s home.
4) In reference to the figure provided in response to question (3), please break the figure down by local authority
|No. of young people in provision outside of Devon with EHCPs|
|Local Authority||No. of EHCPs|
|Dorset Pre 19||2|
|Neath & Port Talbot||1|
|West Cheshire and Chester||1|
5) As of 31/12/2021, how many young people in receipt of SEND transport funded by the local authority were taken to their education setting on their own (i.e. they are the only young person) in a taxis?