1. For your main building, who is the energy supplier? (Please answer individually for both gas and electric if applicable).
The supplier is Laser Energy
Gas – Total Gas
Electricity – Npower
2. Is your main building on a green/renewable energy tariff? (Please answer individually for both gas and electric if applicable).
No, it is not.
3. For your main building, what is the name of the energy tariff you are on with the energy supplier? (Please answer individually for both gas and electric if applicable).
Purchase in advance model (PIA)
4. Do you have any electric vehicles on your fleet of vehicles for staff? If yes, please state how many.
Yes – 6 (4 cars and 2 vans).
5. Do you have any renewable installations across your buildings that you get a direct supply of energy from? If yes, please state which of the following you have and any others not listed:
Yes, solar panels and Air Source Heat Pumps.
6. Please state how much was spent in £ on office paper in the last financial year for your main building.
The corporate paper order (for delivery to County Hall) has been cancelled for at least the last 12 months due to work at home polices. We hold stocks and this is what is being used at the moment. This is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
7. Are there any eco-friendly initiatives across your buildings such as green transport for staff, recycling initiatives, etc? If so, please state them.
The eco-friendly initiatives available across our buildings are describe in our Environmental Performance Statement. It is dated 2018 but we can confirm that the initiatives are still in operation.