This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. My request is directed towards your Children’s Services Department.
I would like to request the following information:
1) Between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021, how many local child safeguarding reviews have been carried out?
2) Between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021, how many children were referred to your Children’s Services department, who have been referred to the department five or more times in total?
3) What proportion (%) of children referred to your Children’s Services department between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021 have been referred to you five or more times in total?
4) What is the maximum number of referrals you have received for a single child over the course of a year?
5) Can you please also provide the same data for the following time periods:
Between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019
Between 1st January 2020 and 31st December 2020
A disclosure of the necessary information in response to these questions may identify the individuals concerned. This would be a breach of their personal data, contrary to the first data protection principle of the General Data Protection Regulation and this information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s.40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act.
More information on local rapid reviews and practice reviews, including published reports, can be found publicly on the DCFP website: Safeguarding Practice Reviews – Devon Childrens’ and Families Partnership (dcfp.org.uk)