Please provide data for the following points regarding the ASB (Anti-Social Behaviour) Case Review, also known as the ‘Community Trigger’:
1. The number of applications for ASB Case Reviews received
2. The number of times the threshold for review was not met
3. The number of ASB Case Reviews carried out
4. The number of ASB Case Reviews that resulted in recommendations being made or actions carried out
5. Where the data relating to points 1-4 (above) is published (on the council website, for example)?
I would like the information to cover each year during the period 2015 to 2021 (or latest full year figures) inclusive.
Devon County Council does not hold this information. ASB issues are dealt with at district level in Devon. Please contact them directly using this Devon County Council webpage