1. Does the council collect, from councillors allowances, funds which are then passed to a political party?
2. Please give the reason why the council is collecting, from councillors allowances, funds for a political party
Following our response to question 1, we do not hold any further information.
3. Please advise the annual amount collected and paid to each individually named political party
4. Has NI and Tax been deducted before the funds are collected?
5. What is the cost to the council for making these deductions and arranging bank transfers or cheque payments?
6. What bank charges are incurred in transferring the funds or cheque payments? Charges?