1) How many new traffic calming measures – for instance, new yellow box junctions, new one-way systems, new bus lanes, new speed restrictions – have been introduced in the council area since March 23?
This information is available online at: Reallocation of Roadspace for Active Travel
2) Could you please provide a breakdown of precisely what measures have been introduced in this time period and the dates they were introduced?
Please see the answer to question 1 above.
3) How many fixed penalty notices have been issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area from March 23 to August 10?
4) How many fixed penalty notices were issued for contravening traffic offences in the council area for the time period March 23 to August 10 2019?
5) How much is the fine on receipt of a fixed penalty notice in the council area?
We have interpreted your question to refer to traffic and driving offences, following your questions above. This information would be held by Devon & Cornwall Police and we therefore do not hold this information. Their contact details can be found at: Police