Please can you provide me with the name of the current educational placement (school) of any young people, 16 years of age and under, with educational health care (ehc) plans or statements, placed in independent or non-maintained provision for the previous academic year – 2017/18.
- Category of Need (SEMH, ASD, etc.)
- Name of School
- Type of placement – (Day or residential placement)
- Cost of placement per year
Please see our response on the attached spreadsheet. Where we have used the * symbol we hold the information but have redacted the information on the following grounds:
- it may identify individuals and is therefore exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 Section 40(2) Personal Data.
- disclosure may make it possible to identify a figure that we believe provides prejudice to us and our providers as it may limit our ability to obtain value for money and compete in a commercial environment and is therefore exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 Section 43 (2) Commercial Confidentiality – as this is a qualified exemption we have applied a public interest test and although there is a public interest in openness and transparency there is also a public interest in obtaining value for money and protecting public finances, therefore we are applying the exemption.