1. Do you have a policy for the inspection of woodland for which you are the land owner or have responsibility for?
2. If your answer to the above is yes, what is the frequency of your inspections?
This is currently an annual inspection in response to the ash dieback epidemic
3. What is your policy as to the inspection for / removal of rope swings?
We do not hold a policy with respect to the inspection or removal of rope swings.
4. Do you use any warning signs regarding rope swings? If yes, please provide details of the warnings you give and you policy for the erection of such warning signs.
5. Please provide a link to your policy documents regarding inspection of woodland, inspection for / removal of rope swings and warning signs
Our policy for the inspection for woodland and our health and safety information is available to see via the link below: