1) How many parking tickets/ fines have been issued for Queen Drive Spur, Exmouth, in each of the past five years (can be calendar of financial whichever is easier)?
The Council started enforcement in April 2014, see Calendar Year figures
2) How many of the tickets were challenged in each year. how many upheld and how many rejected?
Refer Calendar Year figures spreadsheet for details of upheld. We do not hold accurate information about how many tickets were rejected as we only report on the last action taken on a case, such as fine paid, formal appeal or TPT appeal.
3) What is the total amount of money raised through on-street parking fines by Devon County Council in each of the past five years?
See Roads and Transport Civil Enforcement Annual Reports for how parking is regulated.
4) What is the total amount of money raised through on-street parking fines at Exmouth Queens Drive Spur by Devon County Council in each of the past five years?
See Calendar Year figures spreadsheet for figures specific to Exmouth Queens Drive Spur location.
5) How many parking tickets challenges have been made in total to Devon County Council in each of the past five years, how many of those were upheld?
See Roads and Transport Civil Enforcement Annual Reports for how parking is regulated
6) What were the reasons that parking tickets were rescinded? It is fine if this answer is something along the lines of xxx cases were rescinded due to xxx reason that is fine.
Every challenge or representation received is considered on the merits of the content of that correspondence and the individual circumstances of the case, on the date of its issue in accordance with the statutory regulations and guidance issued to enforcing local authorities by the DfT (Department for Transport) and Secretary Of State. We consider all the information provided and the case evidence collected by the civil enforcement officer in reaching a decision on whether to accept the persons challenge or representations or to reject them. We may initially reject a challenge but ask for further supporting evidence or additional detail to be submitted which if submitted may alter our initial decision.
7) How much does it cost the county council to put up a ‘parking information sign’? i.e saying charges are enforceable and pointing to the nearest payment machine/ what was the cost of the last parking sign?