Cannabis risks advice for parents

What policies or procedures does the Local Authority have in place to ensure parents are informed on the risks of cannabis so that they can better safeguard their children

Devon County Council commissions the YSMART service to provide Drug and Alcohol advice for under 18’s across the council area.

While not specifically about cannabis information and advice for parents and families about drug and alcohol signs and symptoms , and what to do and not to do, can be found using the link below:

YSMART Drug and Alcohol Service advice to parents