Viscount Amory’s Charitable Trust
Charitable organisations carrying out activities relating to educational, general and religious purposes in Devon are eligible to apply. Grants are awarded at the discretion of the Trustees.
There is no specified deadline
The Viscount Amory’s Charitable trust was founded in 1962 by the Viscount Amory, Member of Parliament for Tiverton. The aim of the trust is to support people of Devon through their community activities. There is no specific grant amount however in 2020 alone £422,718 was awarded.
Funding is intended to support charitable organisations undertaking projects in the following areas:
There is no application form, so they should be made out in writing (not email), and should include;
- General background information about the appeal
- The nature of the sponsoring or associated organisation
- The total amount the group are looking to raise
- How much has been raised to date
- How the group proposes to raise any shortfall
- Any further information relevant for the attention of the Trustees