For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Chief Officer for Childrens Services - Jo Olsson
Decision to award the contract for CP1555-18 Peninsula Residential Children’s Homes Framework following an OJEU EU tender process. This decision refers to current providers adding properties to their portfolio or joining the existing Framework at Entry Point 2.
To award a contract (Subject to due diligence) to the below 9 organisation’s for the provision of the above contract. The contract will commence on 1st February 2020, for the period of 24 Months.
Organisations Names and Addresses:
1. Blue Elephant Childcare Ltd, Unit 30 Chivenor Business Park, Barnstaple, EX31 4AY
2. Lighthouse Southwest Ltd, 7 St. Pauls Road, Newton Abbot, England, TQ12 2HP
3. Mutual Care Ltd, 19 St Marys Road, Portishead, Somerset, BS20 6QP
4. De Novo Care Ltd, Bankgreen House, Fox Lane, Sheffield, S18 7WG
5. Keys PCE Limited, 2nd Floor Maybrook House, Queensway, Halesowen, B63 4AH
6. Beaufort Care Group, Unit 2 Hollygrove Business Park , Verwood Road, Ringwood BH24 2DB
7. Exceptional Care Limited, The Malthouse Business Centre, 48 Southport Road, Ormskirk, L39 1QR
8. Pathways Care Group Limited, Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor SL4 1EG
9. Orbis Education and Care, Unit 5, Vision Court, Caxton Place, Cardiff, CF23 8HA
The decision has been taken on the basis of suppliers meeting the requirement of the online questionnaire in line with the European Procurement Directives award procedure.
A competitive process was undertaken from which 10 bids were received these were considered as part of the formal evaluation process.
Completed by Service Budget Holder/Service Officer (Contact value under £1M or Head or Service for contracts value over £1M)
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org