For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Chief Officer for Childrens Services - Jo Olsson
Decision to award the contract for CP1502-17 – Homelessness Prevention, Housing and Support into Adulthood for 16/17-year olds and care leavers.
To award a contract (Subject to due diligence) to the below organisation(s) for the provision of the above contract. The contract will commence on 01/11/2018, for the period of 48 Months.
Organisation(s) Name(s) and Address(es):
1. Keychange Charity, 5 St. George’s Mews, 43 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JB.
2. Liverty Limited, 72 Paris Street, Exeter, Devon, EX1 2JZ.
3. Stonewater Limited, Suite C Lancaster House Grange Business Park Enderby LE8 6EP.
4. Westward Housing Group, Templar House, Collett Way, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4PH
5. Young Devon, Central Office, 10 Erme Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 0AB.
Young Devon, Central Office, 10 Erme Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 0AB.
The decision has been taken on the basis of supplier(s) achieving the highest overall score within a best value tender (optimum combination of whole-life costs and quality) in line with the European Procurement Directives award procedure of Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT).
A competitive process was undertaken from which 8 bids were received these were considered as part of the formal evaluation process.
There were no conflicts of interest or dispensation granted for this contract
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: email@example.com