I am requesting information on the traffic light sequence of the A379 junction for Sandy Park and the David Lloyd fitness centre. The information I require is
1.the timings of these lights on 20 Jan 2018,
This site has inter green times of 6 to 9 seconds, but green times are variable from 7 to 120 seconds in MOVA mode.
MOVA is Microprocessor Optimised Vehicle Activation, with enhanced local optimising from road sensors. This enhanced method of control was recently made mandatory on new sites to increase performance and safety at signal controlled junctions
2. whether there were any faults detected with the lights on that day,
3. whether the timings have been changed since 20 Jan 2018 and if so when and why,
4. the frequency of inspection of the lights,
Annually, an additional inspection is carried out if an engineer visits for any reason.
5. the last inspection of the lights.
2/5/2018 11:06 to 13:21 Engineer attended Amber Lamp fault reported on 2/5/2018 at 10:04 (Sandy Park Exit Left Turn)
5/10/2017 10:19 to 11:34 Engineer attended Amber Lamp fault reported on 4/10/2017 at 16:04 (A379 EB from Countess Wear)
6. how many reported accidents have there been at this junction.