Tall buildings

A list of the buildings within your borders that are considered tall buildings. The standard definition in use in building codes is 18m. If there is some other – hopefully similar – definition that would assist you in getting the information more easily, please do contact me. Ideally, we would get the height, too (either in storeys or as in metres/feet).

B) For each building, please state the postcode.

C) For each building, please state whether the buildings (whether they are for residential use, for example).

D) For each building, please state whether they are owned either by the local authority or a housing association.

E) If the information is held easily, please could you supply the date of construction?

Devon County Council is not responsible for monitoring or enforcing building regulations and nor are we a housing authority.  For these reasons we do not hold this information.  In the interest of providing you with advice and assistance please note that these matters are the responsibility of District and Unitary Council’s in Devon.  You are therefore advised to address this request to each of these public authorities separately.   Contact details for each of these Councils are available at Neighbouring Authorities.