In total, how many times has the council been taken to the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Tribunal in relation to a child’s education, health and care (EHC) needs assessment or an EHC plan over the last five years (September 2014 to September 2019)?
Of these cases how many were for a refusal to:
- assess a child’s EHC needs 43
- make a statement of their special educational needs *
- reassess their special educational needs *
- create an EHC plan 17
- change what’s in a child’s special educational needs statement or EHC plan 139
- maintain the statement or EHC plan None
*we hold this information but as disclosure may identify individuals and therefore breach their data protection rights consider it is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act Section 40(2) personal data.