The information I’m requesting is regarding the software contracts that the organisation uses, for the following fields.
Software contracts that the organisation uses, for the following :
Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solution (ERP)
We do not use this so we do therefore not hold this information
Primary Customer Relationship Management Solution (CRM)
We can confirm that Devon County Council use Microsoft Dynamics
Primary Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solution =
We can confirm that at present Devon County Council use Oracle, however, we have a project in progress to implement ITRENT
The organisation’s primary corporate Finance Software Solution
We can confirm that Devon County Council use FINEST
1. Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
FINEST – Software AG
Oracle – Oracle.
ITRENT supplied by MHR.
Microsoft Dynamics – Software Box Limited
2. The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
FINEST – Finest (this is the software name)
ITRENT – version 10.32
ORACLE – release 12
Microsoft Dynamics – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
3. Description of the contract: Can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included. Please also list the software modules included in these contracts.
FINEST – Includes upgrades, support & maintenance
Oracle – contract provides software updates, licences and support. The software modules are Oracle self service human resources enterprise employee perpetual, Oracle HR Intelligence enterprise employee perpetual, Oracle Human Resources enterprise employee perpetual and Oracle payroll enterprise employee perpetual.
ITRENT – contract provides software updates, licences and support. The software modules are recruitment, human resources, payroll, self service, performance management and learning and development and Chatbot.
Microsoft Dynamics – purchased as part of overall Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and updates are provided on a 6 monthly rolling updates as part of license provision
4. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
FINEST – 1986 concurrent users
Oracle – 30,000 licences
ITRENT – 25000 licences
Microsoft Dynamics – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan (2 licenses) / Dynamics 365 for Customer Services (69 licenses)
5. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
FINEST – £410k (exc Vat) for 2019/20
Microsoft Dynamics – £54,062.87
In respect of Oracle and ITRENT, these payments are included in the published lists of payments made over £500: https://www.devon.gov.uk/factsandfigures/open-data/spending-and-finance/spending-over-500/
6. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
FINEST – 5 years, options to extend
Oracle – Expires May 2020 with a possible extension for 6 months
ITRENT – 5 years initial term with a further with 3 years and 2 x 2 years giving a maximum term of 12 years.
Microsoft Dynamics – 3 years
7. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
FINEST – December 1994
ITRENT – 24th October 2017
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – 1st September 2018
8. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
FINEST –31st March 2023
Oracle – expires May 2020
ITRENT – Initial term up to 23rd October 2022 with optional extensions as detailed above.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – 31st August 2021
9. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
FINEST – This is estimated to be 2020
ITRENT – 6-9 months before the end of the initial term.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – reviewed annually in line with the anniversary of the agreement
10. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
FINEST – Mary Davis, County Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01392 383000
Oracle – Andrea Owen, HR Team Manager, email@example.com, 01392 383000
ITRENT – Andrea Owen, HR Team Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, 01392 383000
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – ICT Commissioning Team, 01392 383000
When calling, please ask for the individual or the team.