Social housing repairs and maintenance

I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your housing department.  

In summary, this covers five areas: 

Property information (e.g. number of properties and their attributes). 

Repairs and maintenance information (e.g. number of repairs, types of repair, costs). 

Repairs and maintenance complaints information (e.g. number of complaints, what they are in relation too). 

Housing management info (e.g. costs and questions on the operations of your housing services such as whether some functions are in-house or outsourced). 

Anonymised tenant information (e.g. general demographics on the total number of tenants). 

Devon County Council is not responsible for social housing and therefore does not hold the information requested.

Housing is provided by District and Unitary councils in Devon.  Please contact them directly using the information on the links provided.