* Do you have policies or procedures for dealing with sharps?
* If so, do you treat all sharps the same or do you have separate policies or procedures for non-anticipated sharps?
* Can I please have a copy of these policies and procedures.
* How many times did you need to deal with non-anticipated sharps in the past five years?
* How long (on average) has it taken you to deal with non-anticipated sharps (in the past five years)?
* What is the longest that it has taken you to deal with a non-anticipated sharp (in the past five years)?
* How many times have you not followed your own procedures in dealing with non-anticipated sharps (in the past five years)?
* Where your procedures were not followed, what actions did you take to ensure better practice in the future?
Devon County Council does not hold this information. This issue is the responsibility of environmental health departments which are part of district, city or unitary councils. We would therefore recommend that you contact one of these councils for this information. Contact details can be found on our website at: https://www.devon.gov.uk/neighbouring-authorities/