1. What is your current email provider (e.g. Outlook or G-suite)?
2. Do you have a solution for secure email in place (Y/N)?
3. Is your current provider Egress Software ( if no, who is your current provider)?
4. When is the contract up for renewal?
1 April 2021
5. Typically what is the chosen duration of these contracts 12, 24, or 36 Months?
Egress renewal is currently being negotiated – expected duration is 24 months
6. Name and contact details of the person responsible?
David Lerew, Supplier Relationship Manager, ICT Commissioning David.Lerew@Devon.gov.uk
7. Current annual spend for this contract?
With reference to our answer to question 5, a disclosure of this information would impact upon the negotations and therefore affect the commercial work of Devon County Council. Whilst we acknowledge the need to be transparent, it is not in the public interest to impact upon the commercial interests of the council and this information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s.43 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
8. Current number of licences for this contract?
9. Did you purchase via a reseller (if yes, please specify who)?
Budget & procurement
10. Are you planning on assigning specific budgets for securing email communication in 2021?
11. Do you procure through the G-Cloud framework (if not, how do you procure & plan to procure secure email in the future)?