“Please can you advise the following with regards to all payments received under Section 106 Planning Agreements:-
• The value of the payment
• The purpose of the payment
• The amount of the payment that has been spent
• The amount that has been committed but not spent
• The amount that has not been committed or spent
• The amount that has been repaid
• The reason for the repayment
Please provide these details for the following years:-
Please also provide details of any unspent money that dates back to before 2017-18.”
We do not hold a central record of Section 106 awards and we estimate that there are in excess of 100 Section 106 awards currently open. We would estimate that it would take approximately 20 minutes to review each award to obtain the information requested and, allowing for only 100 awards, this would therefore take a total of more than 33 hours to locate, retrieve and extract this information. This is in excess of the appropriate limit of 18 hours, and we are therefore not obliged to provide this information pursuant to Section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
However, should you wish to refine your request, we would be happy to review.