The movement away from paper to digital processes has been on-going for some time now. One part of a comprehensive digitisation strategy is the use of scanners to create digital versions of paper documents. Below is my freedom of information request regards your use of scanners. Not multi-functional devices, but paper document Scanners, DM systems and EPR systems.
• How many employees do you currently have?
• How many scanners (not multifunctional devices) do you currently have to scan paper based documents?
Nil – all scanning is completed through MFD’s.
• Which brand do you use (i.e. Brother, Canon, Fujitsu, Kodak Alaris etc)?
• Which scanner model do you mainly use?
• Who supplies these scanners?
• Do you have a contract for these scanners?
• If so, when does this expire?
August 2018 with an option to extend for a further 2 x 24 months
• What Document Management system(s) do you use?
• What Electronic Patient Record (EPR)/Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) do you currently use?
Devon County Council is not a health authority and we therefore do not use a healthcare/patient record system.
• What is the name, job title, and email address of the person responsible for your scanner fleet?
Procurement & Contracts Officer