“We are particularly interested in the following information for the period from 18/06/2010 until 30/03/2015 for Salaam Namaste Restaurant, Ilbert Road, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1EB:-
1. Please provide a copy of the food business registration forms for the above named business;
2. details of each and every holder of Alcohol Premises Licence and Personal Licence pursuant to the Licensing Act 2003 (please provide a copy of the Application Forms);
3. details of each and every holder of Premises Licence for late night refreshments pursuant to the Licensing Act 2003 (please provide a copy of the Application Forms); 4. details of any application for planning permission and consent 5. details of any public complaints made against the business (including investigation and prosecution) including food safety issues and nuisance;
6. details of the person liable for council tax and rateable value (please provide a copy of the Form);
7. details of any notification of change of restaurant proprietor; and,
8. details of any change in the address of the business.”
Devon County Council is not responsible for business registration, licencing or Council Tax, therefore does not hold information relating to questions 1-4 and 6-8 above. Those activities are the responsibility of district and unitary councils in Devon, please contact South Hams District Council directly using the information on the link provided.
For question 5 – details of any public complaints made against the business – Trading Standards can confirm that they have a note of the premise on the history of their trader database but that there is no information held relating to any complaints being made.