We hold information in response to questions 1 – 3 but believe that disclosure may identify individuals unfairly and be against the reasonable expectations of the data subjects and therefore not comply with the first data protection principle – that processing is fair and lawful. For that reason we are exempting the information from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act Section 40 (2) – Personal Data.
1) Copies of all records Of the numbers of Roma Gypsy and Traveller children Taken into care over the last 3 years
2) How many of the children taken from Roma Gypsy and Traveller Families have actually been reinstated into their birth family homes
3) How many of these children remain in foster care with a family placement
4) How many of these Children are actually place within a communal home
5) How many of these children are now presently registered with Private Adoption Agencies for Adoption
6) How many of these Children are presently going through the Adoption process through Family Court.
7) How many of these children have had their Adoption completed.