Pothole on Road from Stable Green to Betham Cross, Hollocombe reported on 31/01/2021 at 15:00, report number W211391132.
1) A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. The full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
The road from Stable Green to Betham Cross is carriageway maintenance category 8 and is subject to a driven inspection on a yearly basis.
Full details of our highways inspections are publicly available Highway Safety Policy
2) A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, the full road repair history, but this should include:
– dates of all safety inspections between 1st December 2020 – 1st February 2021 details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
– details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
– details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out.