RIDDOR reported incidents

Can you please provide me with a list of ‘specified injuries’ (http://www.hse.gov.uk/riddor/specified-injuries.htm) reported to you under the Reporting of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) as part of your responsibilities under The Health and Safety (Enforcing Authority) Regulations 1998. I would like to receive the data from 2014 to the current day, with the information provided in a series of columns detailing:

1/ The date of the incident.
2/ The injured party’s age.
3/ The specified injury sustained (bone fracture, amputation, blinding, crush, serious burns, scalping, loss of consciousness, injuries associated with working in an enclosed space).
4/ The industry sector.
5/ The name of organisation where the injury occurred.
6/ The post code where the injury was sustained.
7/ If the incident was investigated by the Local Authority or not.


Devon County Council does not have any responsibilities under The Health and Safety (Enforcing) Regulations and we therefore do not hold any of the information that you request.
By way of assistance, further information can be found on the following website setting out obligations:


Where reference is made to local authorities, such as accommodation this will fall within the housing responsibilities of district, city or unitary councils and we would recommend that you contact them for further information. Contact details can be found on our website at: