1) a) How many UASC entered into care in your Local Authority in the last academic year (2016-17)? b) Of these, how many were in education at the end of the school year 2016-17?
2) Of the UASC who entered into care in the last academic year and entered into education in the last academic year (i.e. response to Q1b), how many:
3) How many UASC in the care of your LA are currently out of education?
4) Of the UASC in the care of your LA currently out of education, how many have been waiting for an education placement for more than 20 days?
1. How many of the UASC in the care of your Local Authority are currently in education, in a) primary school; b) secondary school; c) School Sixth Form; d) Further Education up to the end of Key Stage 4; e) Further Education Key Stage 5 and beyond; f) Pupil Referral Unit, f) alternate provision?
2. What is the total number of a) primary schools; b) secondary schools; c) school sixth forms; d) FE colleges; e) PRUs are there in your LA?
3. How many a) primary schools; b) secondary schools; c) school sixth forms; d) FE colleges; e) PRUs in your LA are providing places for refugee and asylum-seeking children?
The response from Devon County Council is available via the link below: