Public House Entertainment Licences


“In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to make a request. Within Devon Council: I am looking to collect a list of public houses/pubs that hold an entertainment licence past 1am. Of these public houses/pubs, I am looking to obtain the maximum physical capacity (i.e., 400 people). Thank you so much in advance and any questions please just let me know.”

Please note that Devon County Council is not responsible for public house entertainment licences, and therefore does not hold the information requested. This function is provided by District and Unitary councils in Devon. Please contact them directly using the information on the links provided to obtain this information.




If you wish to speak with someone regarding the above request, please contact the Information Governance Team on 01392 383000 – ask for information governance – or email


Be the first to Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.