Please may you provide me with the proxy voting records of the Devon County Council Pension Fund for the period of 1st January 2018 to 30th June 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, I am referring to the investments made by the Pension Fund rather than any electoral voting.
Ideally, I would like to have the following information in electronic format:
• Name of Issuer
• Issuer Identifier e.g. Ticker or CUSIP
• Date of Shareholder Meeting
• Type of Shareholder Meeting (Annual, Special etc.)
• Proposal No.
• Proposer (Management / Shareholder)
• Vote cast by Devon County Council Pension Fund
• Entity responsible for vote decision (Internal/external asset manager (if external, please name) / proxy voting advisor (ISS, Glass Lewis etc.)
In addition, please indicate whether the Devon County Council Pension Fund has its own proxy voting policy or whether you use that of an external provider (Please Name).
Devon County Council Pension Fund’s proxy voting policies are set out in the Fund’s Investment Strategy Statement, available at the following web address:
The Fund has two segregated equity mandates, both managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments. Voting is delegated to Aberdeen Standard Investments. Proxy voting records in the format provided to the Devon Fund by Aberdeen Standard Investments can be seen via the link below: