Please can you address the following questions, if you hold information on them:
1. Has the council outsourced its planning department (responsible for town and country planning)?
2. Has the council outsourced any part of its planning services (planning policy, development management, planning enforcement)?
3. Please provide details of any company providing statutory planning services or service support for planning to the council. If such provision exists, how long has the company provided services to the council, how long does the contract last for and what is the value of the contract?
Following our response to question 2 above, we do not hold any information for this question.
4. Are planning officers responsible for delivering the council’s town and country planning responsibilities employed directly by the council?
5. Is routine use of private sector consultants made to process planning applications on behalf of the council?
6. Is routine use of private sector consultants made to develop planning policy on behalf of the council?
7. Is routine use of private sector consultants made to conduct planning enforcement work on behalf of the council?