“I am writing to request the following information, relating to accepted planning applications in the area covered by Devon County Council, where developments are to be/have been carried out during 2015-2020.
How many planning applications have been accepted for improvements to:
- Transport links e.g. new rail links, new road links
- New commercial units (e.g. bars, clubs, cinemas, live venues)
- Communication developments (e.g. fibre optic lines, wifi access)
- Erection of large scale dwelling estates
Can each of the above factors be broken down by:
- Type of development
- Date of requested development start
- Location of development within the area covered by Devon County Council
- Agent/sponsor – who has submitted the planning
- Related cost of development
If the information does not appear in the format requested, please provide matching accepted applications to the closest criteria/format/date available. If the data does not exist in the format requested, or formatting incurs a cost then please provide the requested information in its raw format.”
Please note that Devon County Council is not responsible for Planning and therefore does not hold the requested information. This is a function of District and Unitary councils in Devon and the data will be held on the statutory planning register. Please contact district and unitary councils directly using the information on the links provided.