I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from the licensing department:
1. In total how many pet shop license applications did you receive from rabbit breeders who sell for the pet trade in 2016?
2. In total how many pet shop license applications from rabbit breeders who sell for the pet trade were approved in 2016?
3. How many rabbit breeding establishments with approved pet shop licenses were visited by an inspector in 2016?
4. Could you please detail your procedure for approving pet shop licenses for rabbit breeders that sell for the pet trade?
5. Please could you supply anonymised copies of all pet shop license applications from rabbit breeders selling for the pet trade received in 2016?
Devon County Council does not hold this information as the issuing of these licences is the responsibility of district, city and unitary councils. We therefore recommend that you contact the unitary, city or district councils for information, depending on which area you are interested in. Contact details can be found on our website at: https://www.devon.gov.uk/neighbouring-authorities/