“I am seeking information about the value of the pension fund administered by your authority, as well as the value of specific holdings and dividend income from those holdings.
Please provide whatever answers you can to the following.
1. What is the most recent available value of the pension fund your organisation administers?
£4,239,600,000 as at 30th June 2018.
2. What is the latest available value of the fund’s directly-held investment in shares or bonds of the following companies: BAE Systems, Raytheon, Airbus, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell.
£0 – The Council has no directly held shares or bonds in any of these companies as at 30th June 2018.
3. What was the value of these holdings a year before the most recent valuation given above, or at the most recent previous valuation?
£0 – The Council has no directly held shares or bonds in any of these companies as at 30th June 2017 (or as at 31st March 2017).
4. What dividend income and/or bond yield did the fund receive from these investments in the last 12-month period for which records are available?
£0. The Council has no directly held shares or bonds in any of these companies over the period in question.
4. Does the fund have any other investments in these companies via pooled investments? What is the value and dividend income from these investments?”
As at 30th June 2018 the Council held units in pooled funds tracking the FTSE All Share Index (which includes BAE Systems), the FTSE North America Index (which includes Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Honeywell) and the FTSE Europe Index (which includes the parent company of Airbus).
The Council does not hold data on the value of these companies or dividend income from these companies, given that we hold units in the funds and not shares in the individual companies.