1. How many accidents involving pedestrians have been reported on Fore Street, Bovey Tracey within the last 5 years?
There have been four injury collisions reported to /recorded by the Police in the last 5 years (2015-2019) on Fore Street, Bovey Tracey.
2. Within this period how many accidents involving pedestrians have resulted in a fatality or a serious/life changing injury?
One involved a fatality and one involved a serious injury; the other two involved non-serious injuries.
3. Within this period how many accidents involving pedestrians resulted in emergency services being called?
Information not held. Data from all emergency services is not available as our collision database (Stats19 data) relates to injury collisions reported to / recorded by the Police only.
However, the Stats19 Police data recorded for this location states that officers did attend all four injury collisions.
4. How many complaints have there been about traffic / road planning / concerns about accidents along Fore Street, Bovey Tracey within the last 5 years?
There have been no official complaints regarding Fore Street, Bovey Tracey made to the Devon County Council Customer Relations Team within the last 5 years.
Details of all Customer Enquiries made to our Highways Team regarding Fore Street, Bovey Tracey are available via the link provided.
5. Are there any ongoing consultations to review or change the road layout along Fore Street, Bovey Tracey? If so, please provide a copy of any consultation or proposal.
Information not held. Bovey Tracey Town Council are consulting on traffic management proposals for Fore Street, Bovey Tracey. Please contact them directly using the information on the link provided.