1. How many buildings does your organisation have with non fire retardant cladding?
2. How many buildings does your organisation have with non fire retardant Balconies?
3. How many buildings does your organisation have with non fire retardant balcony decking?
4. What are you doing to rectify any buildings with non fire
retardant decking and balconies?
5. What are the main problems with the 2018 building regulations SI 2018/1230?
Paragraph 2(7) of The Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018 (namely the SI 2018/1230 which you have referred to in question 5 above) confirms that these regulations apply to residential buildings and we have therefore interpreted your request to refer to residential buildings.
Devon County Council is not a housing authority and we therefore do not hold the information you are seeking; housing is the responsibility of district, city or unitary authorities and we therefore recommend that you contact them for this information. Their contact details can be found on our website at: https://www.devon.gov.uk/neighbouring-authorities/